Putzing around on a porch in India. A favorite pastime: weaving coconut leaf balls.
Join 2 other subscribers
- Finding My Voice as a Malayalee + American
- Revisiting a Childhood Home in Eraviperoor
- Indian Food at the Grocery Store
- This guy isn’t Malayalee, but…
- The multilingual generation
- How to Have a Ball When You’re Bored
- How Would You Like to Chill Out for 90 Days?
- The Church Farce: Are You and I In On It? (Free Quiz Inside!)
- What if Tom’s Shoes Went to Kerala 50 Years Ago?
- More to Life Than Milking Cows
- The Church With No Sinners
- Are You Indian or American?
- The Electric Pink Sari Vigilantes: Down With Abusive Husbands, Etc.
- “What Would People Say?” And Other Perceived Barriers
- Were Your Malayalee Parents Chinese Mothers?
- The Chicken Gang (Vengeance is Sweet)
- Kerala Trip 2010: Stroll Around Thiruvalla Stadium
- Kerala Trip 2010: Oon
- How Many Funerals Are In Your DVD/Video Collection?
- How You Know U.S. Malayalees Are Going Mainstream
- Churchiness (6)
- Kerala Trip 2010 (5)
- Shifting Identity (12)
- Tales from the Motherland (12)
- Uncategorized (3)
- Vivan Las Mujeres (3)
- Weird? Nah! (4)
- You Are Not Your Past (2)
- You're Human (3)
- You're Not a Clone (5)
- A Blog in the Life of SueVee
- A Collision of Faith & Reality – Nelson Solomon
- A Fool's Gold – Jason James
- Adventures in India – Renee Thomas
- Bear Cherian
- Bound2aCause – MJ Oommen
- Charles Samuel
- Fine Tuned Strings – Dennis Varghese
- HERstory – Anna John
- Irresistibly Graced – Brice Johnson
- is this thing on? – Sherin Abraham
- Jayson John
- Marily Jacob
- Possibly – LizzyV
- Purpose. Passion. Adventure – Betsy Samuel
- Red Sea – Sheena T Abraham
- Someday Soon – Joshua P. Thomas
- srs bsns – Sherene Philip
- still working on it – Sajan Abraham
- The Discourse Brand – Joshua Cheriyan
- the life and times – Aleyamma
- Wordless Thoughts – Regina Roy